Friday, May 20, 2011

Rainy Day Coffee Quotes

yesterday was super busy at homer's. i think it was a result of the sun's absence. and today doesn't look any different. gray rainy days like these trigger something inside most of us to drink coffee, or at least something warm. see if you can guess who made these coffee quotes:

a)"I don't know how people live without coffee, I really don't."
b)"
I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon."
c) "I put instant coffee in a microwave and almost went back in time"

if you're the first customer to match up steven wright, martha quinn, and ronald reagan with the right quotes and tell a barista, you get a free drink today! all other customers who know facts about any of these celebs get double drink card punches.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

have a great posting collection of rainy quotes